- Juli 2nd, 2014: The group photo is now available here.
- May 29th, 2014: The program is now available here.
- May 7th, 2014: Registration is now open.
- April 30th, 2014: New dates for notification and final version.
- February 20th, 2014: The submission deadlines for conference papers has passed.
- February 4th, 2014: New submission deadlines
- January 23rd, 2014: Demonstration Program Committee Announced
- December 12th, 2013: Program Committee Announced
- September 17th, 2013: Call for papers updated.
- September 17th, 2013: Webpage updated
Topics of Interest
Topics of particular interest include, but are not limited to, the following, as they relate to scientific and statistical data management:
- Special topic: data management for renewable energy
- Case studies, data support, and applications; particularly for grand challenge science questions, e.g., sustainability, global climate change, energy, etc.
- Modeling and representation of data, metadata, ontologies, and processes, e.g., array-based data models
- Integration and exchange of data, including the federation and management of institutional data repositories
- Design, implementation, optimization of scientific workflows
- Cyberinfrastructure for scientific computing and eScience
- Data-intensive and cloud computing
- System architectures for scientific and statistical data management and analysis
- Querying of scientific data, including spatial, temporal, spatio-temporal, and streaming data
- Annotation and provenance of data
- Mining and analysis of large-scale datasets
- Security and privacy
- Visualization and exploration